Handicrafts by Kate Perry and other ramblings

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pay it forward

This is a lovely idea that I first came across when my son posted it on Facebook. I commented and now await with interest whatever he has made for me! However, no-one else commented and when I reposted it from myself, I got no response either. I wasn't too surprised as I only keep a small list of 'friends' on Facebook, and use it primarily to keep up with the family happenings back in UK.

So, when I saw the scheme had been launched amongst my crafting friends, via their blogs, I thought I might be able to get a better response.

Here is the plan: All you have to do is leave a brief comment for me on here, and I promise to give the senders of the first five comments, something handmade by me, some time during 2011. You won't have to wait too long, because if I don't get on with it, I will forget! As you know, I dabble in all sorts of handicrafts so I can't say what you will get, but you will definitely get something!

The only condition is that you must repost the challenge on your blog and send to the first five who comment on it.

Happy crafting! Happy blogging! Kate x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh me please Kate, am loving your work big Hugs Suzee xx

veronica said...

yes please Kate, would love to join in, love what you have shown us so far!

Unknown said...

Count me in Kate!!

Love

Jill
x

vinny said...

I would like to join in Kate please x Lavinia

Saskia said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I do send abroad, so count yourself in!

Gina said...

Too slow to get in I bet,

Gina x